Thursday, September 17, 2009

The Reality of it All

I’ll admit it, I like reality television.

My DVR is set to record every episode of Project Runway, my friend’s all come over for American Idol, and yes, I planned my class schedule around Jon and Kate plus 8.

There’s just something about watching people, relationships, and of course, DRAMA, all from the comfort of your own home. It’s the one chance we get to completely judge someone else’s life without a second thought.

Here you will find overviews of new episodes of several reality shows with some witty commentary scattered throughout. There will also be cast bios, updates on past cast members, and a deeper look into the shows and their purposes.

Did you hate what Heidi Klum was wearing last night? Do you think Lauren Conrad has the intelligence level of a cardboard box? This is a place to let it all out, no holds barred. I'm going to! Ok, I have to go...Top Chef is on!

No comments:

Post a Comment